What's everyone reading?

Friday, January 25, 2013

Friday Night With the Jarvis's

Friday night with the Jarvis's is similar to hanging out with your middle aged parents... except way cooler.  Hunter and I are so lame and fabulous.

Today we had a busy day at work and it ended with a fun happy hour with friends from work for a coworkers birthday and my boss is leaving :-( So sad! We are gonna miss her a ton!

We had WAY TOO MUCH fun at happy hour! More fun than should be allowed with coworkers! Throw a few margaritas in and it's just craziness.  After happy hour I had a meeting with a friend I have met through Juice Plus+.  It was great meeting some new faces and learning more about Juice Plus+.  I didn't get home till after 9:30 and I was exhausted!!!! I convinced Hunter to take me to finally get some dinner and do a little shopping at Target.

By 10:15 we were cozied up on the couch, with a fire and two dogs snuggling on our laps.  I just can't imagine a better way to spend a Friday night! We have our netflix, some yummy TV snacks, and lots of cuddles from our furry babies! Life just can't get any better than this!

Tomorrow Hunter is taking me on a surprise day date!  He's taking me to Fort Worth...all though I've been a bunch of times, I've never had a day to just hang out in the city, so I'm excited!  Can't wait to enjoy a day off finally!!

Time to put the computer away and hold a puppy!  :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment