What's everyone reading?

Saturday, January 12, 2013

I'm a really bad blogger...

Yup. I'm not great at it!  However, it's a new year so I'm going to try to make this a renewed goal from last year! After reading Leslie's Blog, and saw how awesome hers was, I was re inspired! 

Since I started the blog, a lot in our life has changed.  Hunter has recovered from his back surgery and is doing really well.

Our house is starting to come together. There is finally paint!

My dogs are even cuter as if that was possible.
Dale Richard
 
Zoe-Zoe
 
 
I'm a hand therapist!! Like a legit one!  I have a little office and I treat patients with some crazy hand injuries.  I'm still learning A LOT... but I love it!  It's kinda crazy to know that I have really found my passion and I'm 26 and living it.  I don't think a lot of people get it, but I love working with the hands because it is such a big puzzle.
 
I no longer work full time :-)  I LOVE it! I spend more time with Hunter and our family and friends.  For the first time since probably high school... I'm completely living life to live life! I'm not working to get through school and barely scrape by! I'm working because I love my job and I have a real work/life balance.  It's fantastic.
 
I became a distributor for Juice Plus+.  It's the reason I no longer have to work full time!  I'm also just as passionate for my business with Juice Plus as I am with being a hand therapist!  I get to have parties, go to parties, eat good food, hang out with friends and share information about good health. IT is ALSO fantastic.
 
All in all. My life is becoming more and more awesome by the day.  I love where my life is headed and I love who I am becoming. 
 
Here's to 2013!  I'm looking forward to sharing my story with you this year!
 

1 comment:

  1. Your cute dogs make me want to have a dog :) So happy you are back to blogging!!! WHOHOOO!!!!

    ReplyDelete