What's everyone reading?

Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Complete Transformation

You have probably seen me posting on Facebook, Instagram and twitter about starting a "Complete Transformation" and have wondered what the heck I'm talking about!

It's simple, Hunter and I are completing transforming our health! We are using a 6 week program developed by Juice Plus+ to jump start a clean, healthy, and nutrition packed diet. To keep things simple, I'm going to refer to it as "CT". 

The reason for starting the CT is for Hunter and I to get out of the bad rut of eating fast foods, processed foods, soda, excess gluten and start a diet that's plant based, with less animal products and reduced gluten. 

The CT isn't a diet. It doesn't focus on what you CAN'T eat. The CT gives you guidelines to help you decide what you SHOULD  eat! That's the difference between a diet and the CT, the focus is of the CT is on things you CAN eat vs the things you CAN'T eat. 

So how does it work?

I'll keep it simple! There are 6 weeks, but at the end of the 6 weeks, you don't have to stop, you can keep going because its a lifestyle, not a diet!  The reason Juice Plus+ products are included and a critical part of it is because Juice Plus will provide you the the variety of produce we need daily, increase the amount of nutrition your getting each daily, promote good digestive health, and give you the benefits of vine ripened produce we just can't get at the grocery store. Also, the Complete powder gives you a greater variety of important plants that are rich in fiber, protein, and other nutrients that help you stay full longer, balance your blood sugar, help your body recover post work out, prepare your body pre workout, and increase your variety of fruits, veggies and grains. 



What you need to get started:
Juice Plus+ capsule trio
Juice Plus+ Complete (vanilla or chocolate, or both if you prefer). 

Week 1: Eat 2 clean meals a day, have one meal replacement smoothie with JP+ complete powder. Have lots of healthy snacks throughout the day! Eliminate or reduce your intake of caffeine, artificial sweeteners, processed foods, and gluten. You can continue to eat dairy, meats, and other gluten free grains, just make sure they are organic, GMO free, lean, and keep the portions small (more plants than animal!)




Weeks 2-5: Enjoy 1 clean meal a day and have 2 meal replacement smoothies each day. Continue to eat lots of healthy, yummy snacks during the day! This is where you will want to get creative in your smoothies! Be sure to use the Complete powder for added protein to stay full longer! Make sure you are drinking half your body weight in ounces of water each day! Getting dehydrated can be mistaken for being hungry. 



Week 6 and on: Same as week 1, eat 2 clean meals a day, 1 Meal replacement smoothie, and lots of yummy healthy snacks! After week 6, if you would like to re introduce gluten to your diet, do it slowly as your body may have changed how it processes gluten (in a good way!!)

If you have questions or are interested, reach out to me and let me know! I've given just a short abbreviated version and would love to share more with you! Hunter and I could really use a buddy in this to help us stay on track, so let me know if you would like to be that buddy!

I'm a recovering carb addict and Sod-aholic and could really use all the kind words and support you would like to give as I go through my detox phase!  

If you want to know more about the JP+ products and how to get started, check out this website and ask me questions! 

Www.LaurenJarvisForJuicePlus.com 

Thanks for taking the time to read this! Check back each week for status updates, recipes, confessions and more!

Tomorrow I'll be posting my day one starting measurements. I'm not doing the CT for weight loss; I'm doing it for health gains. If along the way, I lose weight, that's an added bonus, but my goal is to BE a healthier me!! I want to feel good with lots of energy! I want my body to be strong so I can do powerful things with it! I want my body to be healthy to carry a baby one day. I want to inspire other people with the same lifestyle habits I have to make one small step and change towards improving their health. If I can do those things in 6 weeks, I will have achieved more than a weight loss diet or weight loss program could have ever done! 

Here's to good health!

No comments:

Post a Comment