What's everyone reading?

Sunday, November 3, 2013

I'm A REALLY, REALLY Bad Blogger!

However, I'm here to change that starting TODAY!

I think we are all allowed to set goals for ourselves, then fail miserably, but are allowed to give it a try again!  I think I'm a walking advertisement for trying something, completely flopping at it and going forward! Some may say that makes me silly or oblivious to real life, but I think its one of my best characteristics! If you know me pretty well, you know I'm up for "almost" anything (nothing life threatening or that goes on past midnight, I get tired early these days!)

So, in short, I'm back to blogging and would love for you to follow my blog and help hold me accountable! I love reading my friends blogs and I love sharing what's been going on in my life with Hunter. Our lives are extremely blessed by our families and friends and I'm extremely grateful for that, so I love to share!

I stand by that all blog posts should have fun and fabulous pictures, so let me indulge you with a few!


I've laughed at this picture more times than anyone ever should. It makes my day everytime I see it!


Hunter and I went to Hawaii for 2 AMAZING weeks this summer! It was truly a dream vacation!


These two were the reason Hawaii was even better than we could have planned! 
(Seriously, how cute?)


Cooper was in my sister's tummy while we were in Hawaii, but I got to spend a week a week in St. Louis with him. He's perfect!


My best friend got knocked up and had a beautiful little girl! 
(OK...She's 26, married, with a master's degree so it's not really "knocked up")


Hunter and I are enjoying the 2013 football season! I tried to get him to relive our proposal, but he only agreed to a picture!


LOTS of my friends had babies this year! It's been so fun watching them transition into mommy-hood! 
(Isn't Connor adorable?)
Also, Aggie Wives Club held many wine filled "meetings" this year!


My Mom was diagnosed with Breast Cancer this fall, but she is currently kicking its ass! So proud of her and keep the prayers coming her way!

Well that's just a BRIEF synopsis since my last post. So much has happened and is happening now, I can't wait to share! I look forward to having you be a part of my new blogging journey and I hope to hear from you in the comments!

~Appreciate your blessings everyday~
Lauren

No comments:

Post a Comment