What's everyone reading?

Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Everything is Transforming!

Complete Transformation Week 2 Updates!

I am absolutely loving the changes we have made! I'm feeling better than ever and seeing my body changing in a great way! Today my patient asked why I got bigger yoga pants if I was "on a diet". (#1 my patients know I'm super lazy and wear yoga pants everyday! #2 those yoga pants were the same ones I wear everyday, they are just so much looser now because I've "debloated")

Last Monday my Texas Fit Chicks Trainer took my measurements after 1 week eating clean and the changes I felt were on paper! I lost 3 pounds and 2 inches all over!! In one week! 

Now, I'm going to say it again....the Complete Transformation plan is not designed for weight loss and I'm by doing it to lose weight! The CT is to clean up your eating habits and help you create better habits for a healthy eating lifestyle. However, if you stop eating things that are bad for you (soda, refined sugars, gluten to name a few) you will naturally lose weight (if you have extra weight to lose!). 

Now I don't expect to lose 3lbs and 2 inches every week, I know that I am on the right path. This week I actually felt fuller and more satisfied after meals and ate more food, but lost body fat! I think the majority of what I lost was part of a detox and I'm good with that! I love how I feel and how my body is changing. 

I didn't do my measurements yesterday because our workout class was canceled because of a winter storm here in Dallas. So next Monday will be a real test and I'm sure have interesting results! I will have had 3 thanksgivings, and several cheat days during my visit to St. Louis for Thanksgicing! (Oh I can't give up St. Louis style pizza just yet! And provel cheese..... YUM! I'll just double up on my JP+ and do a few extra burpees!)

Yes I said cheat days! That's why I love the CT plan. It's ok to fall off the wagon if you don't lose your path!  We will splurge on our favorite things, but make sure to compensate during other meals and keep eating clean, drinking lots of water, and filling up on healthy foods and sampling the bad ;-) 

I hope you enjoy your Thanksgiving this year! I'm looking forward to celebrating to my family in St. Louis!  

No comments:

Post a Comment